Scores for this quiz will be totalled up the week Ending 24th September 2017
1. Where in the human
body do you find the Alveoli?
A The Lung
2. What is the common term for acetylsalicylic acid?
3. What tube connects the Kidney to the Bladder?
4. What substance makes up most of the human body?
5. Which of the seven vertebrae is the lowest?
A The Coccyx
6. Where would you find your olfactory organs?
A On your face - Nose
7. What is the name of the chief muscle used in breathing, which separates the chest from the abdomen?
A The Diaphragm
8. Which Pop Groups original name was - Pete Novak and the Heartbeats?
A Hermans Hermits
9. Journalists Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward were awarded the Pulitzer prize in 1973 for exposing which scandal?
10. Name this 60s song and artist from this anagram: "Hyena Went Only Friar Stray Brew"
A Anthony Newley - Strawberry Fair
Press Below To Email Your Answers